Friday, July 18, 2008

You have about 2 days left to watch Joss Whedon’s epic. supervillain. musical!

Joss Whedon, geek/writer/director/producer extraordinaire, creator of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly and Serenity, has unleashed Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, a 3-part miniseries available only in the internet until midnight of July 20. Why? You’re asking why? Here, read his Master Plan.

Neil Patrick Harris stars as a mad scientist applying for membership in the Evil League of Evil. In Act I we see him planning his next heist (hello freeze ray!) while mooning over a girl from the laundromat. Naturally, he breaks into song! We also get to see his arch nemesis, the wonderfully self-absorbed Captain Hammer (played by Nathan Fillion). I don’t know what happens in Act II because I haven’t seen it yet. Which is why I have to wrap this up. So. Click on Dr. Horrible below to go to the official website:

I’ll bend the world to my will, and time will stand still… with my freeze ray I will stop the world

No comments: