Monday, February 26, 2007

My Angkor Movie



Presenting my Angkor movie. The file runs for 4 minutes 12 seconds. Click on "Play" to start the movie. Turn up the volume. If the video stops and starts, just let it load until the end, and then replay. It should go smoothly then. Known to work in IE (on PC) and Firefox (on Mac). Freezes up on Netscape (PC) in my case, but that may be due to a glitch in my Shockwave plug-in. I don't know about other browsers.

The song is Somewhere Only We Know by Keane.

Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on.
So tell me when you're gonna let me in,
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.
And if you have a minute why don't we go,
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything.
So why don't we go, somewhere only we know,
Somewhere only we know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the track sounds really swell. where did you say this came from? but for some reason, all I could see of the video was a blank screen...i don't suppose this is some sort of postmodern special effect...or is it?

imogen_ph said...

ek, there should be a slideshow that goes with the music. will try to send it to you na lang. why in heck has your name mutated?

Anonymous said...

omnia mutantur...y' know how it goes. just liked the way it rolled off the keyboard, I guess
thanks mucho, will watch out for the slideshow!!!